Think about how you can build up sufficient financial reserves to safeguard your position in the future
Name: Nick Roberts
Business: Accountancy & Business by Nick Roberts
Years in business: Thirty seven
- Practical, down-to-earth financial and business advice
- Accounts, tax, GST and no-messing-around value for money bookkeeping
How Nick is contributing to our community:
- Claiming and securing government assistance and taking all necessary steps to ensure business survival.
Three key tips to thrive:
- Make sure you are claiming all available government assistance and taking the necessary advice.
- Do all you can to minimise cash outgoings at this stressful time.
- Start thinking about how you can build up sufficient financial reserves to safeguard your position in the future. You should have three months outgoings on hand.
Accountancy and Business by Nick Roberts