There is a world to be conquered when you master LinkedIn.
You need to get in the heads of your audience - your current connections and your potential connections. People say it can't be done, that LinkedIn is only useful for those looking for jobs. But that isn't the case.
LinkedIn is a perfect tool to build connections and business relationships, share advice, options and seek answers, research businesses, gain knowledge through the insights shared on LinkedIn Pulse, manage your professional identity and more...
These simple steps will steer you on the right path to mastering LinkedIn:
- Assess your current Connections and Capabilities – Opportunity
- Identify your Strategy – Clarity
- Establish Trust – Foundation
- Optimise your Presence – Get Found
- Build Your Communities – Credibility
- Keep in Contact Regularly – Become a Leader
- Request Endorsements and Recommendations – Don’t do it Alone