We have raced into February 2021, I hope this year has got off to a great start for you, your family and your business.
Going back to the roots of Optimise Maintain Grow, where OMG originated from, I share some tips to optimise your online presence. With that in mind, why not take a look at your online presence and see where you can Optimise:
- Do you have Title and Meta Descriptions on all your website pages, are they well written, are they relevant?
- Do you have Google Analytics and Search Console installed so you can monitor any errors and website traffic?
- Is your website mobile friendly?
- Do you have a Google My Business account (linked to your website)?
- If you have pop-ups - do they detract from your website aim (we all loved pop-ups back in 2019!)?
Once you've answered those questions, delve a little deeper:
- Who are your people?
- What are they searching for when they think of your business?
- Does your content reflect what your people are looking for?
- Do they get what they need when they land on your website?
- Are your Call to Actions clear and concise?
Don't forget to look at your overall marketing picture:
- What do you want for your business in 2021, have you set goals and a plan to get there?
- Is your branding consistent across your marketing materials and social media platforms?
- Are you sharing the same message, or are you a little all over the place?
In my next post we will look at areas you can address to Maintain and Grow your online presence.
Drop me a line and let me know how you are getting on with Optimisation, I look forward to hearing from you.