Use downtime to upskill yourself and plan your move online
Name: Joanna Monteith
Business: Consult Ltd
Years in business: Fifteen
- Implementation, training and ongoing support for cloud-based product
- Specialising in Accounting, Point of Sale and Inventory Management
How Joanna is contributing to our community:
- Getting businesses off their legacy software and into the cloud to better manage their business from anywhere.
- Webinars and 1 to 1 training sessions via the Regional Business Partner Network.
- Supporting existing customers as needed to get through this tough period.
Three key tips to thrive:
- Take the time to plan out your move online – it will be worth it in the long run.
- Take advantage of the support available via Regional Business Partner Network, Icehouse, Chamber of Commerce, Hawke’s Bay Business Hub – there is so much happening right now to help SME’s.
- Use any down time to upskill yourself.