Connecting the community and supporting local
- Social media management
How Liz is contributing to our community:
- Connecting the community with what businesses are offering in terms of delivering (https://hbbornandproud.co.nz/what-can-you-get-delivered-to-your-door/)
- Allowing musicians to perform to Hawke’s Bay and people outside Hawke’s Bay
- Connecting other business owners with each other via networking event
Three key tips to thrive:
- Look at how your business can thrive at the different lockdown levels.
- Support the crafters and designers.
- When the borders open support the local travel agencies rather than book online as they’re going to need our support.
Strictly Social New Zealand / 365Social